Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On the road

60 miles from Utah. The Rockies were AMAZING. It snowed last night so they were ever so spectacular. The snow was not really an issue for driving.
Kids watching movie and Tom is driving and dictating to me what to type. I am using my cell so there may be some spelling errors just based on my thumbs.
I truly cannot convey the beauty of the mountains. I have decided I want to move here and have this as my view everyday.
Went through Eisenhower tunnel which is highest in elevation and is 2 miles long during which we passed the continental divide. Sorry Tom is telling me he already told you that.
did he tell you we saw the Colorado River and went through Glenwood Canyon?
driving beside river makes us wanna learn to fly fish.
catch up with ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment